Advantages of waste compactors
A large volume of waste can be a problem to deal with. In this way you benefit from the compaction of your waste:
A simple and clean solution. These waste compactors are used to compress residual waste, waste paper, cardboard and plastics into 600 to 1100 litre containers. Due to the high volume reduction, the number of waste bins and collection intervals can be greatly reduced.
The baling presses with an integrated bagging device are versatile and can easily compact residual waste, cardboard, paper, fruit crates, film, cans, PET bottles or metal drums up to 60 litres. They are ideal for use in catering, hotels, and small shops.
Benefits of our compactors
- Space-saving masters of compaction: high performance on little space
- Versatile use for compacting different materials
- Containers are lifted hydraulically to avoid damage to the container floor and wheels
- Easy to operate thanks to proven systems and patented in-house solutions
- Guaranteed CE and ISO-compliant production ensures maximum operator safety
- Low maintenance and service costs thanks to the use of wear-resistant and high-quality materials
Long-lasting quality from Austria
Years of designing and manufacturing high quality baling presses in Austria. This valid experience ensures reliability, durability and maximum efficiency of all Austropressen products.
Wir bieten Lösungen für alle Branchen und Materialien.
We get your waste in shape. The innovation, reliability and efficiency of Austropressen products have convinced even experienced users in all industries.
Take advantage of our experience.
Contact us and we will find the ideal solution for your company's use in a free consultation.